The Small Print
No one really likes small print, but unfortunately we have to have some! We have kept it to a minimum and have kept it in simple English.
- All pets boarded at OWNER’S RISK but every care and attention is will be given.
- All dogs must be on a Lead and kept under control.
- All cats must be brought in a secure carrier, which must be left with us for the duration of the cat’s stay.
- In the event of accident, illness, infectious or contagious disease, Westfield Kennels are authorised to call our veterinary surgeon.
- All pets must be fully vaccinated (dogs must be vaccinated for Kennel Cough) Proof of vaccination must be shown on arrival.
- Westfield Kennels and Cattery reserves the right to re-home any animal which is not collected within 14 days of the agreed collection date unless prior arrangement has been made.
- All fees must be paid in full before collection of your pet.
- Customers are charged for the day of arrival and for each day thereafter. We do not charge for the day of departure if collected prior to 12 noon.
- Please keep routine administration calls to office hours. These are shown in the website footer area.
- Bedding, toys and any other belongings brought in are left at owners risk. Westfields can not be held responsible for the loss or damage to these items.
- Pets will not be accepted or returned outside our normal hours.
- We reserve the right to refuse unwell or aggressive animals. If a dog becomes aggressive every attempt will be made to ensure it’s basic care, and it will be confined to it’s kennel area. The owner may be contacted to make arrangements for the dog to be collected.
- We reserve the right to amend the terms and conditions as needed. All updates will be posted on the website.